ATA International Holdings is a reliable Total Healthcare and Emergency Management Solutions (THEMS) provider, reaching industry benchmarks through quality driven and cost-effective solutions aimed at Hospitals, Mining, Oil & Gas, Military,
Infrastructure, Fire & Rescue and Emergency Related Services.
ATA International Holdings Top Management has established, implemented, maintained and continues to improve a Quality Management system that
conforms to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in support of our strategic direction. Above all we aim to provide quality services to our clients and all stakeholders.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Conducting quality control at all stages of the project cycle as our way to succeed in delivering quality products and services effectively & efficiently.
- Continually improve our services as it is essential that we meet or exceed our customers’ expectations and all other applicable requirements for our industry.
- Observe and satisfy ethical business practices in compliance with applicable legal and all other requirements.
- Provide suitable and adequate operational resources for our business processes.
- Communicate, maintain, and apply the Quality Management policy within the organisation and make it available to relevant interested parties as and when needed.
- Apply Risk-based thinking in all operational processes to be proactive and to ensure we can provide services that are sustainable to our existing and growing customer base.
- Create a working environment to facilitate employee involvement with the Quality System and to develop personnel so that their full potential can be realised to the benefit of ATA International Holdings, themselves, and our clients.
By adopting this philosophy, the clients of ATA International Holdings will be assured of an excellent standard of services in accordance with specifications and contracts.