If you are undertaking a Greenfields project in a remote location, you need to answer the following question:
Do you have the knowledge and expertise to meet your duty of care obligations to ensure your employees have access to professional and efficient healthcare services?
If you answered no, we are here to assist with our Greenfields Guide, which focuses on medical services and their impact on remote projects.
In this guide, you will gain insight into the following:
- How multinational organisations developing greenfield projects ensure the health and well-being of their employees on remote project sites.
- The medical and associated risks of greenfield projects.
- The importance of medical services for greenfield projects.
- The components of a greenfield medical services project
- How to ensure your employees have access to the right medical services for your greenfield project.
Download our Greenfields Guide: Medical Services and Their Impact On Remote Projects, and let us help you meet your duty of care requirements.
Download Greenfields Guide
But where do you start? That is where our comprehensive greenfield project checklist and guide comes into play. By downloading this valuable resource, you’ll gain access to a wealth of information, tips, and recommendations that will help you assess the medical and safety risks associated with greenfield projects and develop effective risk mitigation strategies.
Our guide will:
- Explain what a greenfield project entails.
- Investigate why it is essential to assess medical and safety risks
- Identify potential medical and safety risks of greenfield projects.
- Explore why medical support is necessary.
- Describe the medical equipment and support recommendations.
In addition, by downloading our guide, you’ll learn how ATA International Holdings can assist you with turnkey medical support services tailored to your project’s unique needs.
Don’t let medical and safety risks put your greenfield project at risk. Download our guide today and take the first step towards a safer, more successful project build.