Legality is always a concern in health, safety and environment compliance and employers as well as employees seek to fufil their duties with respect to this. However, during the Covid-19 pandemic class-based training, to ensure compliance, has become near impossible. To combat this issue ATA International Holdings and Manahel Training Centre (MTC) have partnered up to fulfil the need for quality online training.
Partnering with MTC (who is accredited by a variety of awarding bodies worldwide such as; Nebosh, CIEH, Highfield, OSHA Academy, safety nett, and many more) has opened up great opportunities for ATA clients to fulfil clients Health and safety training needs.
Why you may want to think about switching from on-site to online training within your organization.
- Online training provides maximum benefits using minimum resources.
- Your staff can increase their proficiency without interfering with daily work duties.
- On-site training is quickly becoming obsolete in the modern world with the Covid-19 pandemic changing the way people will learn in the future
- Online training is also more cost-effective than on-site alternatives, as you don’t have to fit the bill for the instructor’s travel expenses, site rental fees, or printed materials.
Online training provides significant benefits for individual employees and organizations alike. It allows your staff members to work together, giving everyone the resources they need when they need them the most. MTC meets the strict requirements imposed by the Directorate of Training Institute Affairs Government of Bahrain and many other awarding bodies.
- International Award in Principles of Health and Safety Level 1,2,3 & 4
- Nebosh general certificate, International Oil & Gas Certificate, Award in Health & Safety at and NEBOSH Safety Simplified.
- PECB ISO FOUNDATION PROGRAM 9001 or 14001 or 45001, ISO LEAD IMPLEMENTER 9001 or 14001 or 45001 and ISO LEAD AUDITOR 9001 or 14001.
- In case of some Highfield programs, if E-learning exams are not available for a course, then-candidate shall undertake Monitored online exams at an additional cost of $15, $20, $25 respectively for level 1,2 and 3 per individual.
- Trainer led Webinar Classes for NEBOSH can be conducted online.
- NEBOSH Practical exam shall be carried out by M.TC
- NEBOSH standard Theory exams will be conducted as per NEBOSH Schedule, once the British Council opens in the respective country.
MTC (Manahel Training Centre) an established Training Provider in Bahrain, is glad to announce our new partnership with ATA International Holdings, a leading training centre operating in Africa.
Our aim is to extend our services and provide Internationally Reputed Training Programs to your Home.
- Excellent Track Record on Past Performance (More than 5 times 100% Pass Rates)
- Industry expert Trainer with Real-Time Scenarios
- Progressive Learning with Mock Exams
- Partnership in more than 25 countries
- 150 man-years Management Experience
Trainer-Led Online Training – 2-3 hours/day
Call one of our Customer Executives on the numbers provided below, and we will be glad to serve you better.
+27-11-450-4263 | +27-11-450-4699 | email@example.com