Support and Logistics
Value Added Benefit
ATA International‘s training solutions include the value added benefit of the effective coordination & management of all our clients’ logistical requirements.
Candidates are under our complete guardianship as they arrive in South Africa.
Our staff cultivate a home away from home setting ultimately creating an environment that is conducive to learning.
What We Do:
- ATA provides 24 hours on the ground support to all delegates.
- ATA facilitates country familiarisation, cultural awareness and social & security sensitization briefings at the commencement of the course.
- ATA will facilitate registration with the various training authorities, in addition to other relevant statutory bodies.
- ATA will book, coordinate and manage accommodation, transport, meals etc for the entire duration of the training program.
- We cater for special needs and religious requirements in respect of meals.
- ATA will provide a Letter of Invitation and any other support documentation required for visa purposes.
- Delegates must apply for a study permit (if their stay is longer than 3 months) or a visitor’s visa at the South African Embassy in their resident country. ATA will assist with this process.
- An information package relating to South Africa will be provided to all delegates pre and on arrival.
- Course notes and textbooks are supplied to all delegates.
- Regular performance reports are submitted to the delegate’s employer.
- Flights must be arranged by the delegate’s employer.