Looking back at 2019….
As we come to the end of the year 2019 ATA International would like to take a moment to thank you for being part of the ATA community.
As your Training, Equipment and Staffing partner we look forward to providing you with even better services in 2020.
This year we launched the Offshore Medics Course, created new partnerships and forged ahead with Medical and Rescue equipment, Training and Staffing. We will continue to grow our footprint in Africa.
Some of the our highlights in past year:
- 16 onsite courses all over the African content, training over 286 delegates consisting of Medical and Rescue training.
- Hosted 49 international delegates in South Africa for EMC, HSE and Rescue training.
- Provided capital and disposable medical equipment for 9 companies in 6 African countries.
- Sourced and provided Rescue equipment to 3 companies in 3 African countries.
- Introduced Offshore Medics Course in South Africa.
- Grew our Remote Site Staffing portfolio.
- Completed some amazing rescue training.
Have a joyous and prosperous festive season.